TIER 4 CHILDRENS VISA
Experienced & fully accredited team of specialist immigration solicitors.
We have worked on thousands of successful immigration cases.
FIXED FEE CONSULTATIONS
We offer initial fixed fee consultations – please contact us for more details.
FAST & PROFESSIONAL
As experienced immigration solicitors we provide a quick and effective service.
Tier 4 Child Visa Solicitors Glasgow, Scotland
What is a Tier 4 Child Visa?
The Tier 4 Child student visa is for children aged between 4 and 17 years old who wish to come to the UK to be educated at one of our many independent schools. Your Tier 4 sponsor will provide a CAS and the course start date is the date on your CAS.
What are the eligibility requirements for a Tier 4 Child Student Visa?
- route for those aged 4 – 17 to study in the UK
- must have unconditional offer and parental/guardian consent
- must have sufficient means to pay the course fees
- maintenance conditions apply
- the student can be accompanied by one parent/guardian
- visa valid for duration of course plus 4 months in general
- no fixed path but settlement is possible if certain conditions are met
- tuberculosis test results are required if you are from a designated country
What are the course requirements?
- requirement to study at a private fee paying school – cannot attend a State funded school
- course must follow the national curriculum
Please keep in mind that if the applicant is over 16, then there is a possibility for work placement under certain circumstances.
Contact our Tier 4 child visa solicitors in Glasgow, Scotland today
To give your visa the best chance of success or to receive advice about business and personal immigration, or education in the UK and other visa issues, contact our immigration solicitors in Glasgow on 0141 222 2185 or via our online contact form.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general reference only. Specialist legal advice should be sought.
Choose 'in person' or ' Skype/FaceTime'
DO YOU QUALIFY
FOR LEGAL AID?
Get in touch to find out if you qualify for FREE legal advice through Legal Aid Scotland.
Click below to view all the legal services we offer. If there’s anything else you need, please get in touch.
We speak a variety of languages in-house, and also have access to a large team of interpreters who speak various languages.
If you are unable to visit our office, then we may be able to assist with a consultation online – using Skype, FaceTime, or some other platform.
CALL US TODAY ON 0141 222 2185