TOURIST & SHORT STAY VISA
Experienced & fully accredited team of specialist immigration solicitors.
We have worked on thousands of successful immigration cases.
FIXED FEE CONSULTATIONS
We offer initial fixed fee consultations – please contact us for more details.
FAST & PROFESSIONAL
As experienced immigration solicitors we provide a quick and effective service.
Business Visitor Visa Solicitors Glasgow, Scotland
Who can apply for a Business Visitor Visa?
The Standard Visitor Visa has replaced the previous business visitor visa. If you want to visit the UK for business purposes or to take part in sports or creative events, you need to apply for a Standard Visitor visa to enter the UK.
What activities you can do in the UK?
The main business-related activities you can participate in under a Standard Visitor visa are as follows:
- you are coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training
- you want to take part in a specific sports-related event
- you are an artist, entertainer or musician and coming to the UK to perform
- you are an academic and are doing research or accompanying students on a study abroad programme (see Tier 4 Student Visa)
- you are a doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post
- you want to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE).
The full list of permitted business-related activities can be found in the Visitor Rules.
What are the eligibility requirements for a Business Visitor Visa?
You must always show that:
- you will leave the UK at the end of your visit
- you are able to support yourself and any dependents for the duration of your trip
- you are able to pay for your return or onward journey and any other costs relating to your visit
- you have proof of any business-related activities you want to do in the UK, as allowed by the Visitor Rules
Contact our immigration solicitors in Glasgow, Scotland today
Choose 'in person' or ' Skype/FaceTime'
DO YOU QUALIFY
FOR LEGAL AID?
Get in touch to find out if you qualify for FREE legal advice through Legal Aid Scotland.
Click below to view all the legal services we offer. If there’s anything else you need, please get in touch.
We speak a variety of languages in-house, and also have access to a large team of interpreters who speak various languages.
If you are unable to visit our office, then we may be able to assist with a consultation online – using Skype, FaceTime, or some other platform.
CALL US TODAY ON 0141 222 2185