TIER 4 GENERAL STUDENT VISA
Experienced & fully accredited team of specialist immigration solicitors.
We have worked on thousands of successful immigration cases.
FIXED FEE CONSULTATIONS
We offer initial fixed fee consultations – please contact us for more details.
FAST & PROFESSIONAL
As experienced immigration solicitors we provide a quick and effective service.
Tier 4 General Visa Solicitors Glasgow, Scotland
What is a Tier 4 General Visa?
Tier 4 General student visa provides an opportunity to those overseas students who want to achieve a higher academic goal in the UK. When you receive an unconditional offer of a Higher Educational Institution (HEI) they will issue you a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS), which has a unique reference number and contains information about the course of study for which it has been issued and the student’s personal details. You need the CAS to apply your Tier 4 General student visa. Interviewing may be a part of the application to check that you are a genuine student.
- route for people over 16 to study
- must have an unconditional offer of a place to study
- must have sufficient means to pay the course fees
- maintenance and English language requirements apply
- can bring family
- visa valid for duration of course plus 4 months in general
- no fixed path to settlement but settlement is possible
- tuberculosis test results are required if you are from a designated country
If you are between 4-17 and seek for private education in the UK, please see Tier 4 Child Visa.
If you come to the UK for short-term study, please see Short-term Study Visa.
- must meet genuineness test
- must show academic progression
- must be either:
• full time at National Qualifications Frameworks (NQF) level 6 or above
• full time at NQF level 3 or above with at least 15 hours per week organised daytime study
• a recognised doctor or dentist foundation program
• overseas course of degree level equal to a UK degree being run by an overseas establishment
Contact our student immigration solicitors in Glasgow, Scotland today
Choose 'in person' or ' Skype/FaceTime'
DO YOU QUALIFY
FOR LEGAL AID?
Get in touch to find out if you qualify for FREE legal advice through Legal Aid Scotland.
Click below to view all the legal services we offer. If there’s anything else you need, please get in touch.
We speak a variety of languages in-house, and also have access to a large team of interpreters who speak various languages.
If you are unable to visit our office, then we may be able to assist with a consultation online – using Skype, FaceTime, or some other platform.
CALL US TODAY ON 0141 222 2185