EMPLOYEE & BUSINESS VISA
Experienced & fully accredited team of specialist immigration solicitors.
We have worked on thousands of successful immigration cases.
FIXED FEE CONSULTATIONS
We offer initial fixed fee consultations – please contact us for more details.
FAST & PROFESSIONAL
As experienced immigration solicitors we provide a quick and effective service.
Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa Solicitors Glasgow, Scotland
What is the Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer Visa?
The Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer (ICT) category is suitable for overseas workers who are an existing employee of a multinational employer, and who need to be transferred to their UK branch either on a long-term basis or for frequent short visits.
Under this category there are two sub-categories:
- long term staff – if you have been working for your employer for at least 12 months directly prior to your transfer. The period issued for this category can be up to a maximum of 5 years however there are more flexible rules for high earners.
- graduate trainee – if you are a recent graduate recruit being transferred to a UK branch of your organisation for the purpose of training for a maximum of 12 months.
- route for an existing employee of a multinational employer who needs to be transferred to the UK for a role that cannot be filled by a settled or EEA worker
- can be either as:
• long term staff – working for at least 12 months prior the proposed transfer; or
• graduate trainee – recent graduate to complete a structured graduate training programme with clearly defined progression
- maintenance and English language requirements apply
- can bring family
What are the eligibility requirements of this visa?
You need to:
- have a valid certificate of sponsorship for your job
- be paid an ‘appropriate salary’ for your job – The minimum salary is
• £41,500 for Long-term Staff
• £23,000 for Graduate Trainee
- have personal savings so that you can support yourself when you arrive in the UK – £945 in your bank account for 90 days before you apply
- show you can travel and your travel history over the last 5 years
- tuberculosis test results are required if you are from a designated country
- be able to show you have worked for your employer outside the UK
Additional requirements for Long Term Staff
- job must be a minimum of National Qualifications Framework (NQF) level 6
- maximum visa granted of 5 years in general (9 years where salary is £120,000)
- must have worked for the employer for at least 12 months outside the UK unless salary is over £73,900
- minimum salary of £41,500 or appropriate rate for job (whichever is higher)
- role must be genuine, and the applicant must be qualified to complete the role
Additional requirements for Graduate Trainee
- job must be a minimum of NQF level 6
- 12 months visa initially granted and cannot be extended
- requirement for employment as part of a graduate training scheme for at least 3 months before application
- minimum salary of £23,000 or appropriate rate for the job, whichever is higher
Contact our Tier 2 Visa solicitors in Glasgow, Scotland today
Choose 'in person' or ' Skype/FaceTime'
DO YOU QUALIFY
FOR LEGAL AID?
Get in touch to find out if you qualify for FREE legal advice through Legal Aid Scotland.
Click below to view all the legal services we offer. If there’s anything else you need, please get in touch.
We speak a variety of languages in-house, and also have access to a large team of interpreters who speak various languages.
If you are unable to visit our office, then we may be able to assist with a consultation online – using Skype, FaceTime, or some other platform.
CALL US TODAY ON 0141 222 2185